Manufactured in the United States and distributed by Biomax Health Products in Del Mar, California, this product is available without a prescription. It is promoted as theand with sales of hundreds of thousands of jars to back up that claim, it’s hard not to think there may be something to Penetrex Cream.
According to Biomax Health Products, Penetrex contains vitamin B6, pyridoxine, arnica, MSM, cetyl myristoleate, glucosamine, boswellia serrata and “other proven elements” that provide quick, powerful and long lasting relief from applications that work deep into muscles, nerves, tendons and ligaments.
Pyridoxine is a form of Vitamin B6, arnica is well-known for treating various forms of inflammation, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) is commonly used to treat arthritis, cetyl myristoleate is believed to be effective in reducing inflammation, glucosamine is used to treat joint pain and boswellia serrata is a herb that contains strong inflammation fighting properties so based on the ingredient list Penetrex Cream should be able to provide at least some level of pain relief by reducing swelling in joints and muscles.
When they say unconditional they go on to state that it means “no questions asked – no time limit” and the manufacturer claims that they have a return rate of approximately one percent. That’s one jar returned out of one-hundred shipped jars.
Penetrex Cream Features:
- Advanced Formulation Penetrex® is The #1 Pain Relief Therapy on Amazon 3 Years running.
- Recommended for use on its own or as a complimentary application along with braces, splints, gloves, ultrasound treatment, physical therapy, massage, etc.
- Hundreds of Thousands of clients in over 65 countries have now discovered this breakthrough transcutaneous treatment.
- Immediate, Lasting, Healing Relief For Arthritis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Golf & Tennis Elbow, Tendonitis, Bursitis, Sciatica, Back Pain, Shin Splints, Neuropathy, Fibromyalgia, Plantar Fasciitis, etc.
- Effective in providing pain relief
- Long-lasting relief
- Cream does not have a warming or cooling effect and produces results quickly
- Does not have a strong scent – smells like soft peppermint oil
- Penetrex Cream has a non-greasy, creamy light texture
- Easy to apply
- Skin irritation risk identified in those with sensitive skin
- Some users not sure if this product actually helped reduce pain
- Money back guarantee means there will be some returns
My Closing Thoughts On Penetrex Cream ….
Based on the fact that the formula for this pain relieving cream contains vitamins and herbs known to contain anti-inflammatory properties plus thousands of stellar reviews, it stands to reason that this product could be rapidly effective in pain relief. Penetrex Cream reviews online cover the spectrum from fast and quick relief to no significant change after repeated use.
The manufacturer lists conditions which Penetrex Cream has been able to remedy and it includes arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, golf and tennis elbow, tendonitis, bursitis, sciatica, back pain, shin splints, fibromyalgia, neuropathy, plantar fasciitis and many more.
So, even if you get carried away after buying the very best home treadmill, and end up with shin splints as a result, you can buy this product with confidence. It works, if not send it back
There are plenty of all natural healing herbal supplements with a proven track record and used for centuries for healing. The fact that an unconditional money-back guarantee is attached to each purchase makes it attractive for those not certain of whether or not Penetrex Cream will be effective.