You’ve had a massage before…but have you ever had a heated massage? Studies have shown that heated massages help to further relax the muscles and open the body, which relieves tension and stress. Whether you’re carrying some stress on your shoulders, or you are suffering from back pain, there are plenty of advantages you can gain from buying the best heated massage table on the market.
When purchasing equipment for your massage therapy practice, it can be difficult to buy everything you need without breaking the bank. Luckily, there are many pieces of equipment that can be found for a fraction of the price, without sacrificing quality. It just takes a little time and effort to find them. And, we are excited to have found the best heated massage tables below.
The Benefits Of Thermal And Infrared Heat Are Clinically Proven
It’s no secret that the health benefits of thermal and infrared heat on the body are plentiful. Most of the benefits are clinically proven as well: Weight loss, detoxification, pain relief, muscle relaxation, and full on body recovery to name a few. It wasn’t long before someone realized that heat and massage tables go hand in hand.
What Makes Heated Massage Tables So Popular?
Heated massages have been proven to deepen the health benefits of a normal massage, maximizing all efforts to bring out pain and tension relief. Not only are heated massages an effective way to relieve chronic pain, but they can also help to encourage muscle growth and repair in damaged areas of the body.
Heated Massage Tables are Relaxing!
Studies have shown that the use of heat waves during a massage helps the elevate the surface temperature of the body, which creates a calming and soothing effect all throughout. This is a soothing relaxation technique that has brought a lot of medical benefits to those in need of physical healing.
Deep Tissue Pain is Common
Heated massages also allow for deeper penetration of the inner tissues, which is where the source of a lot of chronic pain rests. Having the ability to reach the innermost layers of the body can provide an endless amount of comfort to those who would otherwise be in constant pain.
Unfortunately, tissue pain is more common than you may think. Chronic pain can come from a variety of incidents or conditions. Something as simple as a sprained ankle can cause jolts of pain to ripple throughout your body, and only a deep-tissue massage can start to alleviate that pain and help the joints to heal.
Other more serious conditions, such as fibromyalgia, cause constant pain that can only be relieved through soothing physical therapy measures. This is why it cannot be stressed enough that these heated massage tables are the perfect solution to those who are in need of some deep and relaxing therapy.
Improve The Lives Of Your Clients
Heated massage tables are the number one recommended product for those looking to improve the lives of their massage clients or family members who are in need of a good back rub. You’re probably wondering what’s the best professional heated massage table…? To help you decide which is the most appropriate table for your massage needs, we’ve gathered together the 5 best heated massage table brands available on the market today.
These are all the elements of the products considered for the traveling or professional masseuse, including price, quality, portability, comfort, and brand. Most of these tables are available for purchase on Amazon, and are delivered promptly. You don’t have to go a single day longer without the comfort and relief that you need.
Check out the benefits of these massage tables and see for yourself what a heated massage table can bring to your business. They are all easily transportable, easy to use, and even easier to enjoy for hours on end!
1) Best Heavy Duty Heated Massage Table By Master Massage: 31” Montclair Therma-Top Portable Massage Table w/ Memory FoamAnd we top off this list with another excellent table from Master Massage! There’s a reason why we’ve featured Master Massage three times in our list of top 5 products; this is because the brand truly delivers. With Master Massage, you can rely not only on the durability and comfort of the table, but on the functionality of all elements and the included components as well.
With the Master Massage 31″ Montclair Therma-Top Portable Massage Table with Memory Foam, you’ll get another great package. This table has it all, from the adjustable height settings to the solid wood finish. You won’t be disappointed in the memory foam padding as well, which helps to adjust to each and every individual who lays on the bed. When you are asking yourself which massage table should I buy, we strongly recommend buying packages as they include all the extras you need.
Table Width Of 31″ And Full Length Of 72″To start things off, it’s important to note that this massage table measures 31” in width and 72” in length, making it an “extra large” size. This is perfect for accommodating different types of clients, who may have different height and width preferences.
Fully Adjustable Table Height From 24″ To 34″
And speaking of height, the height of the table can be adjusted to reach anywhere between 24” and 34”, making it a real treat for those who have to bend down massaging people over long hours. Plus, the table only weighs 37 pounds, which is a good weight for transporting it from location to location. So, you may find this is the best portable massage table for you if you have a wide range of clients with all sorts of physical problems…..Heat is incredibly healing!
3 Whole Inches Of Multilayer Memory Foam And Small Cell Foam Paddingtop of the bed, you’ll find Master Massage’s patented 3-inch thick multilayer small cell foam design, which includes Memory Foam.
This foam is perfect for helping patients to achieve relaxation, while still providing the necessary amount of support for the spine and muscles.
Finished In Sleek Black PU Leather Upholstery
The foam is upholstered with a black PU upholstery, which is flame-retardant and free of oils or water. The black color finish is great for adding a touch of coolness and serenity to the already comfortable massage session.
The upholstery comes with a 5-year guarantee, which makes a lot of buyers feel confident in the purchase.
All The Best Heated Massage Table Reviews Rave About The Thermal Heat Pad For The Deep Tissue Work
And of course, built into the foam is a ThermaTop bed, which is a thermal heating unit used to heat up the entirety of the foam and allow for deep tissue relaxation. The adjustable heating element is EMR safe, and ETL certified, meaning that it meets all safety regulations and is compliant with medical standards.
The table’s legs and attachment units are constructed from solid European beech wood, which is hard and durable. It’s finished with a mahogany coat, adding a touch of classic elegance to your massage room.
It even comes with Reiki leg panels and a shiatsu cable release system, so if you wanted to, you can lay the massage table flat on the floor. This is great for when you have a diverse array of clients with different needs!
The purchase of this table comes with a variety of free accessories and components, including:
- Ergonomic face cradle
- Padded armrest shelf
- Comfortable face rest cushion
- Durable carrying case with 4 additional pockets
Heavy Duty Construction Supports Up To 2000 lbs
The included accessories, along with the built-in heating and support units, make this one of the best heated massage tables, as well as the best heavy duty heated massage table on the market today. The hardwood legs keep the table from rocking back and forth, while the DUO-PLANE hinges keep the table upright as it can support weight up to 2,000 pounds. There’s a reason Master Massage has been in the business for 18 years! Read any Master Massage table review and just about everyone comments on how stable the Montclair Therma-Top is
- The heated top provides heat from head to toe, leaving no area of the body uncovered
- The wooden legs and support systems make it incredibly durable and strong to support all kinds of weight
- Purchase of the massage table comes with a warranty from Master Massage
- Adjustable height of the table makes it easy to accommodate to a variety of different patients and clients
- Customers love the sophisticated look and feel of this massage table
- Some buyers have complained that the table is too heavy to carry around by yourself
- Customers have to buy separate face covers as they do not come as part of the packaged deal
2) Ironman Make The Best Heated Massage Table: Their 30″ Astoria Table w/ Heating Pad & Carrying BagIronman is another trusted brand that is known for delivering high-quality, medical-grade massage tables that provide deep therapeutic effects. This is especially true for the Ironman 30-Inch Astoria Massage Table, which has received highly positive reviews on Amazon and the manufacturer’s website. It’s hard to find anything wrong with this workhorse of a massage table!
Ironman Is A Brand Name Known For Durability, Quality And Strength
Ironman has been creating strong massage equipment for many years, and with a name like Ironman, you can’t blame them! Just the title itself brings thoughts of athletes and strong figures who can endure any physical hardship. The brand embraces those characteristics and applies them to each and every product they create, proving that their massage tables are strong, durable, and ready to withstand any amount of physical movement.
This solid Astoria table is one of the most popular Ironman brands on the market with a good working size of 72”L x 31 ½” W.
Not only does it come with a stable cradle lock system to prevent wobbling, but it is also built to hold weight up to 2000 pounds.
Its weight capacity is outstanding, and this is why many professional therapists seek out a heavy duty, best portable massage table like this to accommodate to their many different types of clients.
2″ Of Thick Soft Multi Layer Foam For Clients To Sink Their Bodies IntoThe table top is covered with a 2-inch multi-layer foam, providing a diverse array of comfort to many zones of the body. The foam provides firm support, while still remaining soft enough to sink into and gracefully fall asleep.
And the table isn’t the only thing covered with foam; the included armrest and face rest are thickly padded with foam as well! This makes for great relaxation as each client enjoys a comfortable hour of physical therapy.
The foam and its PVC leather upholstery are both flame retardant, which is compliant with all CAPI-74 regulations. In fact, you can rely on the environmentally-friendly materials that make up the table. The beautiful deep burgundy color is calming and soothing, which is very accommodating when placed in a dark room.
Durable Frame Is Designed From European Beech Wood
Underneath the table, you can expect to see a solid European Beech wood construction, using the most durable materials possible to ensure solid state construction all throughout. This hard beech wood will support the table no matter what kind of pressure is put on it, and it will also keep the table from rocking or squeaking during use.
5 Temperature Settings In The Built-In Heat Pad Up To 120 F
Let’s talk about the heating element! The built-in heating component is the most sought-after component of this massage table, and it’s the reason why most of the customers have purchased it. And it’s so dynamic and functional, that it’s easy to see why this one is a top pick!
8 Hour Auto Shut Off Timer
Within the heating pad element, you have 5 temperature settings, an 8-hour automatic shutoff timer, adjustable corner straps, and a high amount of heat output. If you’re administering a massage to someone who is smaller or younger, you can choose the first heat option so that the warmth will not overwhelm them.
Up To 120 degrees Fahrenheit!
And then, when you have a client who needs some deep, inner-tissue massage work done, you can crank it all the way up to the highest setting, which applies heat at 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
Along with the massage table, the Astoria package also includes a variety of additional accessories and necessary features, such as:
- Cushioned headrest
- Heating pad (with 5 adjustable settings and a long cord for plugin)
- Carrying bag
Fully Adjustable Table Height From 26″ To 35″
As far as dimensions go, this is mostly adjustable as well. With the headrest installed, the table measures 84” in length, 30” in width, and an adjustable height of 26” to 35”. The table weighs 34 pounds, which is an industry standard, making it lightweight enough to be carried around with ease. Many people commented in their portable massage table reviews, how easy this table was to transport from the car to the place of massage. You want a table that’s not to heavy if you do a lot of mobile work
- The mixed berry color is unique yet neutral, creating a calming effect
- There are 2 inches of foam covering the entirety of the table, providing maximum comfort to your guests
- The carrying bag is rigid and solid to support carrying a folded table
- The table can handle up to 2000 pounds of weight!
- Purchase of the table comes with a 1-year limited warranty by Ironman
- Customer love that the heating pad comes with 5 adjustable settings to provide deep layers of comfort and pain relief
- The heating pad is a separate element and not built into the memory foam
- Customers have found that the headrest is not as sturdy as it could be
3) Master Massage 30” Coronado Therma Top LX Portable Massage Table PackageWant something affordable and high-quality? Try the Master Massage 30″ Coronado Therma Top LX Portable Massage Table Package, newly-manufactured by Master Massage.
Dense Small Cell Foam Hugs Your Client Like A Velvet Glove
With this table, you’re truly getting the whole package. You can rely on the dense foam cushions to softly hug your clients as they’re receiving a soothing heated massage. The adjustable height makes it perfect to adapt to any kind of client or patient, and plus, they will enjoy the deep blue navy color. Master Massage make the best Therma Top heated massage tables in the industry.
Did you know that the color blue is scientifically proven to send waves of relaxation to the brain, helping you fall asleep? This is why blue is the perfect color for a relaxing therapy measure.
Table Width Of 30″ And Complete Length Of 84″
The table itself measures 30” wide by 84” long, but the height is adjustable. This is one of the most appealing factors about this table. It can be adjusted between 24” and 34” high, making it perfect for people of all shapes and sizes. If you’ve always had trouble reaching your clients in a comfortable position, now you can raise the height to bring them up to meet you.
Comes With a Foldable Extension And Weighs A Mere 34 lbs
The table only weighs 34 pounds, and it comes with a foldable extension. This makes it extremely portable and easy to carry with you no matter where you go.
That weight includes the 3-inch thick cushion, which consists of small cell foam. Why is this a good thing? Well, small cell foam is much higher density than other types of foam, meaning that it will better cushion your patients and absorb any kind of pain or impact they may take.
Plus, the foam is upholstered in a royal blue, coated with an oil and water-free surface.
Thermal Heat Pad For The Deepest Whole Body Relaxation
The built-in warming system covers the entirety of the table with a thermal heat, which is fully effective and adjustable. You can control the amount of heat you administer to your patients, giving them a deeply soothing massage. The heat is designed to come up through the foam, penetrating the skin and allowing for the deep relaxation of the muscles and nerves.
On the bottom of the table, you’ll find a construction of European beech wood, which is an extremely hard wood. It is covered with Dura-seal finish, making it spic and span no matter how dirty it becomes.
This heavy duty portable massage table is reinforced with aircraft-level steel cables, which can support up to 1500 lbs
Heavy Duty Construction Supports Up To 1500 lbs
1500 pounds – not that you’ll ever have that much on the table to begin with! But it’s nice to know that the table is solid and built for maximum amounts of support. You’ll never have to worry about the table folding in on itself or collapsing under the pressure of weight.
The massage bed is extremely nice, but this is a package, after all! With the purchase of the table, you’ll also receive:
- An ergonomic and adjustable face cradle
- Face cushion made of memory foam
- Padded armrest, which also works as a shelf
- A carrying case with 4 pockets
Read any Master Massage table review and just about everyone really likes the sturdiness of the table and the extra padding that lines the top. They also enjoy that the heating element is built into the table, rather than coming as a separate attachment. It is easy to fit patients of any size with the adjustable height and elongated length of this table.
- 88% of all Amazon reviews for this top rated heated massage table are 5 stars
- The thermal heating element is built-in and adjustable
- The wooden frame, rather than metal, prevents the table from getting squeaky or rickety when in use
- The package comes with a headrest and carrying case for easy transportability
- Adjustable height makes it easier both for the client / patient and the masseuse!
- Ergonomic shape and design with extra-dense foam padding
- Great for relieving pain and getting rid of stress on all areas of the body
- Some customers have trouble carrying it around by themselves
- The foam in the face cradle can sometimes be thinly layered
4) Master Massage 31” Santana Therma Top Portable Massage Table PackageFor ultimate comfort and portability, the Master Massage 31″ Santana Therma Top Portable Massage Table Package is truly a great deal. Master Massage has been a reliable brand and steady manufacturer of massage tables for years. You can’t go wrong when it comes to a heated table from Master Massage. You just have to read the best heated massage table reviews to see what people say….
Master Massage Design Using The Highest Quality Materials
Master Massage sells anything and everything massage table! Not only do they have discount products, but they offer accessories and full packages that contain some of the highest-quality materials around.
And yet, they always manage to keep their products highly affordable for all on the market. They have been highly sought-after professionals in the massage table industry for over 18 years. Each year, they create patented designs and advanced table patterns that redefine comfort and ergonomic appeal.Those who have purchased and reviewed this massage table in the past are really impressed by the amount of heat the table can output. Another impressive factor is the way the table is constructed, making it a sturdy and stable investment time and time again.
Table Width Of 31″ And Full Length Of 84″
With this table, you’ll find that it reaches a width of 31”, with a length of 84” to accommodate people of all shapes and sizes. Much like the first Master Massage table we reviewed in this guide, this Santana Therma Top Rated Heated Massage Table comes with an adjustable height component, making it perfect for those who have a lot of different clients.
Table Height Is Very Adjustable For When You Stand Or Sit To Work
You can adjust the height anywhere from 24” to 34”, and it comes with luggage-style closure clasps for when you want to fold it in. When folded, the table only measures 37 pounds, which is lightweight enough to be carried around with ease.
3″ Of Small Cell Foam Plus Memory Foam For The Ultimate In Luxurious SupportNot only is the table padded with 3 inches of small cell foam, but there’s also a layer of memory foam in there as well! You can rely on the foam to make an impression of your body as you lay down on it, which provides the maximum amount of comfort.
So, not only will your body be relaxed when you lay on it, but you will also feel the deep penetrating effects of the heat as you enjoy a soothing massage.
Oil And Waterfree PU Leather Upholstry
The foam is coated in an oil and water-free PU upholstery, in a mountain red color. The color is a neutral and warm tone, which will help patients absorb the heat much more quickly.
Designed from European Beech HardwoodThe table is supported by hard European beech wood, painted in an elm finish. The wood is the most stable and durable material available, making this table much more reliable than those with aluminum or steel legs. The wood is coated in a Dura-seal finish, giving it a beautiful and glossy look.
What About The Best Therma Top Heated Massage Table Heating Element?
This table’s heating element includes a heated bed from Therma-Top, a trusted producer of thermal heating pads and cushions for professional use.
The heated bed comes with adjustable heat settings and can be turned on when you plug in the attached cord. It will quickly heat up your client’s body and send them into a deep state of relaxation.
What’s Included In The Package:
As a package, this massage table comes with a variety of amazing accessories to enjoy. With a single purchase, you will get the foldable padded massage table, plus you will receive:
- Memory foam face cushion
- A 2-pocket carrying case
- Padded armrest
- Ergonomic adjustable face cradle
Heavy Duty Portable Massage Table Supports Up To 1500 lbs Of Bodyweight
The face cushion can be inserted into the headrest portion of the table at any time. You can decide whether or not you want to use it. The table itself can support up to 1500 pounds, with steel support cables that keep it as sturdy and rigid as possible. This is the same cable system that shiatsu tables use, meaning that if you want to, you can lay the table out flat on the floor with no problem!
- There is absolutely no assembly required – the auto-locking leg system makes it easy to snap the table into place!
- The three-inch layered cell foam comes with a layer of memory foam padding to provide comfort and medically-proven therapy to your patients.
- It comes in an extra wide size, measuring 31” in width to accommodate people of all shapes and sizes.
- It is highly affordable, and comes with a great warranty from Master Massage!
- The heated bed provides a comfortable amount of heat which covers the body evenly, leaving no cold patches to deal with.
- The height and face portions of the table are completely adjustable, so that you can tend to the individual comforts of your clients.
- Some buyers have complained about how hard it is to carry alone, due to its bulky size and weight.
- The carrying bag can be difficult to use when transporting the table.
5) Electric Heating Pad For A Massage Table: Therapist’s Choice Deluxe Fleece Massage Table Warmer, 12 Foot Power CordThe first thing you may notice about this product is…Hey! It’s not a massage table! You are absolutely correct; this review is focused on a massage table warmer, which is a separate electric heating pad for massage tables that you can use to cover your table with.
So…why is this massage table warmer heating pad included on the list of the top 5 heated massage tables on the market?
The answer is simple! The Therapist’s Choice Deluxe Fleece Massage Table Warmer has received such incredible reviews on the market, that it’s almost a must-have, even if your current table already has a built-in massager!
Wins The Amazon Choice Award
It’s hard to stop saying enough good things about this massage table warmer heating pad. It’s one of the most dynamic and effective warmers on the market, landing it as one of the biggest ‘Amazon’s Choice’ products in the industry. Not only is it affordable, but it’s really functional, too!
Full Sized (31” X 71”) Fleecy Blanket Covers All Table Sizes
The warmer is a full-sized fleece blanket, which is big enough to cover most standard-sized massage tables. More specifically, it measures 31” by 71”, graciously expanding to the size that you need.
When you are ready to fit it onto your massage table, be on the lookout for the convenient elastic corner straps that will securely fasten the warmer to the massage table. This is guaranteed to prevent it from slipping and sliding around while you’re trying to massage a client.
This Is A Professional Massage Heating Pad!
Remember that you should not use this as a blanket in bed. It is designed for professional massage therapist use only, and should not be overused. It can be dangerous to your health to lay on a heating element for many hours in a row, so be careful when and how you use it. Again, it should only be used in a professional massage setting!
12 Foot Power Cord
The warmer comes with a 12-foot power cord, which should be plenty of room for you to find a convenient outlet. The cord is long so that it can be out of the way, and you can easily tuck it behind a piece of furniture to prevent anyone from tripping over it.
5 Adjustable Heat Settings For Client Comfort
This comfortable fleece device comes with 5 adjustable heat settings, 4 different timer settings, and an over-heat protection implementation to keep you and your patients secure at all times. It is meant to warm the massage table as well as the body of your client, but it itself is not a therapy device on its own.
This is why it works so well in compatibility with your existing massage table. With all of the different heat settings available, keep in mind that the highest temperature you can reach is 88 degrees Fahrenheit.
To touch bases, all of the components of this warmer include:
- Fleece heating warmer
- Power Cord
- Power Supply
The warmer, also called a blanket, is designed to stretch over massage tables to be used during client sessions. It is not safe for use with an infant or a small child, so be sure to keep all products away from their reach. You should also consult with a doctor before using this heating element with a disabled person, as individuals heal in a variety of different ways.
- Great for patients with fibromyalgia, arthritis, and other painful flare-ups
- Heating blanket provides overall head-to-toe warmth
- Guaranteed to work for years to come, as it can withstand multiple uses on a professional level
- Many customers love that it heats far more effectively than an electric blanket, and it can be used for massages and supervised naps
- The fleece is very soft and comforting
- This blanket is offered at an affordable price that most customers are attracted to
- It is a heating attachment, and not a built-in heater with a massage table, which some buyers do not like
- It is not the cheapest heated fleece warmer on the market
The Bottom Line: Choose These Are The Best Heated Massage Tables for the Best Therapy Experience!
Which massage table should I buy? If you’re having trouble deciding which massage table to choose, start by taking a look at the top 5 heated massage tables listed above. We love the products that come from Master Massage, Ironman, and Therapist’s Choice. Whether you are looking for something to help yourself, or you want to enhance the massage experience for your clients, these tables are a great place to start.
There are plenty of portable heated massage tables available on the online market today, and each one comes with a different features, qualities, and components. Be sure to do your research and find out which is the best heated massage table that suits not only you, it suits your clients too. Consider factors such as price, quality, brand reliability, and included components. After all, you want the best for yourself and your clients. And you deserve to have it!
You mat also like our:
These are the favorites in Heated Massage Table Pads Which Slip Onto The Table Top
The Best Hot Stone Kits for a deep tissue massage
Here’s the Most Popular Reiki Table which is portable for practicing Reiki and massage