Last Updated on
Before we look at each different hot stone massage kit, let’s look at what massage stones are and how they are used. A special kit with very smooth, highly polished stones of different sizes is used when administering hot stone massages. Choosing the best hot stone massage kit with smoothly tumbled stones offers a deeply releasing massage experience that’s hard to beat.
Hot stone massage is a form of massage therapy that employs the use of smooth, flat stones that are heated and placed on the body at certain locations. The use of hot massage stones is not new, in fact, this form of therapy goes back thousands of years to ancient healers.
Hot stone massage is one of the most blissfully experiences as organic, heated stones glide smoothly over muscles, delivering deeply penetrating warmth. What types of stones are used for hot stone massage? Basalt is the best as this ancient rock holds heat for the longest time.
Using naturally rounded basalt stones takes the strain off your hands, applying deeper pressure where needed to relax knotted muscle tissue. If you have clients that love a hard, deeper, penetrating massage, using a basalt hot stone massage set makes it easy to apply additional pressure.
For many, just the heat therapy is enough, while other therapists use heated basalt stones to prepare their muscles for a deeper form of massage therapy. The heat combined with the gliding action is incredibly relaxing and you will often find your clients drifting off to sleep, or reporting extra depths of relaxation occurring.
If you are looking for the best deal on quality massage tables which include important accessories such as bolsters, arm shelves and head rests, visit here
Some users find the warmth their muscles receive from a hot stone massage is far more relaxing than any other form of massage therapy they have experienced.
Best Hot Stone Massage Kits
1). 8 Piece Large Basalt Stone Hot Rock Sivan
There is nothing more satisfying than feeling and seeing your clients tension, stress and pain melt away under your hands with Sivans basalt hot stone set. Knowing you have lovingly created safe space for deep relaxation and harmony is a gift. The best way to offer the perfect experience is by using gorgeous massage oils scented with essential oils and then using deep, organic heat from the basalt hot massage rocks to release deeply held tension. As you know, the most popular types of stones used for hot stone massage is basalt with its many health inducing properties.
Sivan make the number one hot stone massage kit available which is the perfect option for beginners to therapeutic professional therapists. Hot stone massage reviews love the tactile feel of these ancient stones which have been around for centuries
8 Oval Basalt Rocks
Containing 8 flat ovular basalt rocks at just the right size to comfortably fit your palm, these organic stones are mostly used for massaging bottoms, stomachs, shoulders and arms, thighs, calves and neck muscles. The convenient elongated shape ensures the stones are used efficiently.
Hand Picked And Polished To Perfection
Sivan only sells stones they have hand picked and polished with a 7 step abrasive wash. They feel beautifully smooth gliding over the body, creating the ultimate relaxing luxuriousness in a hot stone massage .
Benefits of the Sivan Hot Rocks Set:
- The best stones for hot stone massage soothe, create balance and harmony for clients by helping them relax, rejuvenate and unwind
- Target trigger points and knead tense muscles with the rounded narrower edges
- 8 Beautifully rounded tumbled basalt stones measuring 2″ L x 3″ W x 1″ H
- Iron and magnesium rich basalt stones heat up quickly, holding heat for long periods of time
- Effective in relieving muscle tension
- Ergonomically elongated shape comfortably fits in the palm of your hand
2). Zabrina 16 Pcs Professional Massage Hot Stone Set Basalt Hot Rocks Stones
This set offers a nice selection of different sized stones to easily work on any muscle groups. This massage stone set contains a total of 16 ‘hand picked’ rocks which includes:
- 8 Massage stones – 1.2 to 1.6 inches for harder to access areas, smaller curves feet, arms or even a gentle facial massage
- 4 Massage stones – 2.75 x 2.75 x 1 inches for shoulders, necks, leg, arms
- 4 Massage stones – 2.95 x 2.16 x 1.08 inches for backs, buttocks, legs and arms
Hot stone massage is the ultimate tension release for those who spend long hours on computers, mobile phones or other electromagnetic radiation class devices. The electromagnetic frequencies can create anxiety, unnatural posture- iPhone hunch, and reduce circulation as well as creating stiffness in the waist, shoulders and neck.Not to mention mental stress!
Create a wonderful feeling of peace, harmony and balance for clients today. Many massage practitioners prefer basalt rocks for a hot stone massage because of their heat retaining properties and how energizing they are.
Benefits of the Zabrina Basalt Lava Stone Kit:
- 16 Beautiful rounded basalt stones in different sizes
- Calm anxiety, alleviate insomnia, recuperation from physical or emotional discomfort with natural deep organic heat
- Hot massage stones provides fast and effective pain relief, alleviate pain due to tension, sciatica, and sports or athletic injuries.
- Helps releases emotional blockages
3). TIR Professional Hot Stone Therapy Kit
When you need a larger set, the TIR Professional set is the best hot stone massage kit. This is a comprehensive complete set of luxurious hot stone massage rocks. This massage stone set contains 40 stones with 4 different sizes. and are made of stones that heat rapidly, holding heat for longer.
If you are uncertain whether or not this is the right massage therapy for you, this set of stones is the perfect choice to try and use to ‘test the waters’ of heat massage. What do people love the most in the TIR hot stone massage reviews? The wide choice of stone size gives the therapist choice.
Benefits of the TIR Hot Rock Set:
- Certified basalt stone is the best type of stone for massage
- Each stone is guaranteed to hold the heat really well
- 8 – Small Working Stones (Size 2.0 inches to 2.5 inches)
- 8 – Medium Working Stones (Size 2.5 inches to 3.0 inches)
- 8 – Large Back / Thigh Stones (Size 3.0 inches to 3.5 inches)
- 8 – Facial Stones (Size 1.5 inches to 2.0 inches)
- 8 – Toe Stones
- Deep tissue massage using heat to stimulate blood flow at key points on the body.
- Can be used frequently on a daily basis
Here Is A Great Video On What A Hot Stone Massage Is…
Hot Stone Massage Therapy with A Hot Stone Massage Kit
If you are in the market for the best hot stone massage kit, there are a number of different ones to choose from. These 3 examples are what we would consider your ‘best bets’ in massage stones. For those who are interested in trying this form of massage therapy, there are plenty of introductory sets of hot massage stones. There are also larger sets that contain more stones of different sizes for the serious fan of hot rock massage. Regardless of your preference, you are sure to find the perfect hot stone massage kit for your needs. You can read more on hot stone therapy here.
Some More Posts You May Like!
These are our favorite massage table warming pads
Master Massage have designed these incredible heated message beds which are adjustable and super comfortable for your clients. Heat, warm hands and gentle lighting will send your clients into the deepest state of letting go and tension release.
Earthlite make a top quality hydraulic lift massage table for the serious massage therapist, Check out which is the best electric table here